The OAK Insurance Privacy Policies establish the terms in which computuy.com uses and protects the information that is provided by its users when using its website. We are committed to the security of user data. When we ask you to fill in the fields of personal information with which you can be identified, we do so ensuring that it will only be used in accordance with the terms of this document.
How is the data obtained?
- There are different means:
- Contact Form
- Subscription form
- Comments on posts
- Sales form
- Sending emails
What information is collected?
Our website may collect personal information, for example: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
See our cookie policies.
Use of information
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, improve its usability, to maintain a register of users, orders (if applicable) and improve our products and services. It is possible that emails will be sent through our site with notifications and offers that we consider relevant to you, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled at any time.
We are committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information safe and confidential under OAK INSURANCE’s Privacy Policies.
What are your rights?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating their personal data.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- In the case of cookies, depending on the time of validity of the same or its definition of eliminating them.
Acceptance and consent
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is consent, for which we require yours to these privacy policies. Additionally, the contracting of products and / or services are based on the terms and conditions that appear in the legal notice.
Responsible for data processing.
- Responsible Identity: OAK Insurance
- Commercial Name: univista-florida.com
- Address: 2665 S. Bayshore Dr. Coconut Grove, Fl 33133. United States
- Email: email@example.com
Links to Third Parties
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
- The use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to display advertisements based on the visits made by users to their websites or to other websites on the Internet.
- This website will display advertisements from other providers and ad networks.
- Links to the websites of the providers and the corresponding advertising networks.
In addition to the OAK Insurance Privacy Policies, also who can you see: